Mobile - Addresses
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering Addresses into the My Information section of the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Launch your Mobile application.
- The Pick Your College displays.
- Select your College if more than one is available.
- The selected College displays.
- Select the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- The Login page displays.
- Enter your ctcLink ID and Password.
- The Dashboard displays.
- Select the Menu icon.
- The My Links page displays.
- Scroll down on the left and select the My Information menu.
- The My Information menu expands.
- Select the Addresses sub-menu option.
- The Home Address page displays to the right.
- Enter Address Information.
- Select the Save button.
- If you try to enter an unknown address you will see a list of suggestions. If your address is not on the list of suggestions and you know it is a correct address, you will need to contact the college to change your address.
- If you successfully save the address, a confirmation message displays.
- Process complete.