9.2 SULA Service Indicator Review
Purpose: Run the SULA Service Indicator Review process in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
Pages for reviewing students with SULA Service Indicator
The query used to assign the SULA Service Indicator is looking for a COD response file to be loaded for the student. The COD response file will populate SULA data on the View Loan Processing page. If it is the beginning of the aid year for a returning student, a user will need to review the previous aid year’s View Loan Processing Actions page as the student has not been packaged loans for the current aid year. If the student is new with no loaded COD data for loans, they will be reviewed the subsequent processing addressed the next section.
Subsidized Usage Limit Applies Service Indicator Review
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Management > View Loan Processing Actions
- The DL Actions Inquiry search page displays.
- On the search page, enter the Student ID.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter the Aid Year (If there are no current aid year loans use the previous aid year).
- Select the Search button.
- The DL Actions Inquiry page displays.
- On the DL Actions Inquiry page, select the Direct Loan SULA Response tab.
- The DL SULA Response tab displays.
- On the Direct Loan SULA Response tab, review to determine the appropriate awarding of loans for the student, then award using the Assign Awards to a Student page.
- When the review is complete and the loans are adjusted, awarded or canceled, users can release the Service Indicator directly from the award page or by using the Mass Release process.
- Service Indicators can be released using one of two methods:
- Mass Release by batch
*Please note the F08 Service Indicator will continue to be assigned to students who have a SULA response that shows they are nearing or have reached SULA max.
- The process to review SULA Service Indicators is now complete.
- End of procedure.