9.2 Waiving Application Fees
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to waive application fees posted from the group posting process.
Audience: Student Financials staff, Admissions staff.
Waiving an Application Fee
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Charges and Payments > Reversals > Reverse Charge
- The Charge Reversal search page displays.
- Enter the Business Unit.
- Enter the Student ID.
- Select the Search button.
- The Charge Reversal page displays.
- Select the Account Details link.
- The Charge Detail page displays.
- Select the Reverse button next to the Item Type you would like to waive/reverse.
- The Reverse Charge page displays.
- Use the Description field as a reference for additional detail.
- Select the lookup icon on the Reason field.
- The Look Up Reason pagelet displays.
- Select the WVR (Waiver) Reason Code.
- Select the OK button.
- The Reverse Charge page updates.
- Process complete.