FSCM 9.2 - Grants Security
Purpose: Use this document as a resources for applying security for roles within Grants and Project Costing
Audience: Grants and Project Costing staff
Without this additional Grant security the below roles for Grants and Project Costing will not work properly.
- ZZ Grant Processing
- ZZ Proposal Processing
- ZZ Awards Processing
- ZZ Project Costing Processing
- ZZ Project Cost Entry-Maint
- ZD Grants Read Only
- ZD Project Costing Read Only
Navigation: Set up Financials > Security > Grants Security
- On the Grants Operator Security - Find an Existing Value tab, enter the User ID of the person that has one of the above security roles.
*Note the User ID number will automatically default to the User ID that you are logged in under.
- Select the Search button.
- Select your college set ID from the Tree SetID field.
- Enter or select the tree name "SetID_GM_SECURITY" in the Tree Name field.
Example: If your college SetID is WA000, the first part of the Tree Name would be the numbers of the SetID (000) plus, GM_SECURITY. For this example, the Tree Name would be 000_GM_SECURITY.
- Enter the effective date in the Effective Date of Tree field.
- Select the "ALL_DEPT" option for All Departments in the Department field.
- Select the appropriate Access Code.
- The "Read/Write" option will give the user read/write access.
- The "Read" option will only provide the user read access.
- Select the Save button.