9.2 Review Online Contract on FWL Mass Approval Page
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to use the FWL Mass Approval Page.
Once a contract has been generated it can be reviewed on the FWL Mass Approval page. Colleges not using the Automated Approval process, may also use this page to Approve or Rescind contracts on mass. Colleges using the Automated Approval process may use this page to submit contracts for approval.
Audience: Class Scheduling Staff, HR\Payroll Staff
Review Online Contract on FWL Mass Approval Page
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > CTC Custom > Faculty Workload > Faculty Workload Processing > FWL Mass Approval
- The FWL Mass Approval search page displays.
- Search for existing, generated contracts:
- Institution: Enter or use the Look Up.
- HCM Department: Enter HR Department code value or use the lookup.
- Term: Enter the term or use the Look Up.
- Select View Contract button to view a list of all generated and not rescinded contracts that meet the search criteria.
- Select the View Contract link to access the administrative staff view of the online contract (appointment letter).
- The Contract Information page displays.
The Contract Information view as seen from the FWL Mass Approval page will not display disclaimer language, any college defined questions or approval/denial and signature buttons. This view is for the confirmation of the class and pay details on the contract before submission for approval or actual approval from this page.
- The process to review online contracts on the FWL Mass Approval page is now complete.
- End of procedure.