9.2 Review and Approval of Online Contract on FWL Mass Approval Page
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to use the FWL Mass Approval Page.
Once a contract has been generated it can be reviewed on the FWL Mass Approval page. Colleges may also use this page to Approve or Rescind contracts.
Audience: Class Scheduling Staff, HR\Payroll Staff
Review/Approve Online Contract on FWL Mass Approval Page
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > CTC Custom > Faculty Workload > Faculty Workload Processing > FWL Mass Approval
- The FWL Mass Approval search page displays.
- Search for existing, generated contracts:
- Institution: Enter or use the Look Up.
- HCM Department: Enter HR Department code value or use the lookup.
- Term: Enter the term or use the Look Up.
- Select View Contract button to view a list of all generated and not rescinded contracts that meet the search criteria.
- Select the View Contract link to access the administrative staff view of the online contract (appointment letter).
- The Contract Information page displays.
The Contract Information view as seen from the FWL Mass Approval page will not display disclaimer language, any college defined questions or approval/denial and signature buttons. This view is for the confirmation of the class and pay details on the contract before submission for approval or actual approval from this page.
- Once reviewed, go back to Mass Approval page and select on either Approve or Rescind box located next to the Reviewed Contract to check it. Complete this task for all contracts listed in the selection window.
- When complete, select the Submit button at the bottom of the selection window.
- End of procedure.