9.2 Loading AFRS Validation Transactions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for loading AFRS validation transactions in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance/General Ledger staff
Loading AFRS Validation Transactions
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > CTC Custom > AFRS > AFRS Report > Create AFRS Transaction
- The purpose of loading the AFRS transactions is to process and review the data that is to go to AFRS.
- This is step one of the process. If changes are made to the ctcLink data, the AFRS transactions must be run again.
- As a general rule, the data is run for the month after it is closed. Thus, there usually will be no adds/adjustments.
- The Create AFRS Transaction run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Create AFRS Transaction page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Enter Accounting Period. ctcLink uses the month of July as Accounting Period 1 and repeats after Accounting period 12.
- Select Save.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- The Process List show Run Status = "Success" and Distribution Status = "Posted". The transaction data for AFRS has been loaded.
- Process complete.