9.2 Adding Programs to ChartField Definitions
Purpose: Use this document to add programs for colleges that have programs. This will not be applicable to all colleges as not all have programs.
Audience: Finance staff
Adding Programs to ChartField Definitions
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator> Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > Define Values > ChartField Values
- The ChartField Values page displays.
- Select the Program Code link.
- The Program Code search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter SetID.
- Enter Program Code.
- Select Add.
- The Program Code page displays.
- Enter Effective Date. NOTE: The Effective Date may not be the date that you're entering this transaction. The beginning of a fiscal year would be most common and thus the Effective Date would take the format of "07/01/xxxx".
- Enter Status = "Active".
- Enter Description.
- Enter Short Description.
- Enter Manager Name.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.