9.2 Saving Journal Search Results
Purpose: Use this document to save journal search results in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff
Saving Journal Search Results
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > Journals > Journal Entry > Create/Update Journal Entries
- The Create/Update Journal Entries search page displays. Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the search criteria you want to save. There are quite a few variables to create customized searches that you may need to repeatedly run.
- Enter Business Unit "WA000".
- Select "Journal Has Errors in the Journal Header Status field.
- To save the criteria you have entered, you can either Select the Save Search Criteria icon or select the words "Save Search Criteria".
- The Save Search As page displays. Enter a name for the saved criteria.
- Select the Save button.
- To verify your search is saved, return to Create/Update Journal Entries page. You will see your saved search name in the Use Saved Search: field and, after you select Search, the Search Results at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully saved a customized search results report. This will save you time and reduce errors by streamlining those searches that you run over and over.
You may have as many saved searches as you need, and may edit and re-save them at any time.
- Process complete.