9.2 Setting Overall User Preference
Purpose: Use this document as a guideline to set up user preferences for PeopleSoft users
Audience: Finance or Business Office Staff
Navigation: Nav Bar > Navigator > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
- The User Preferences search page is populated with the User ID with which you are currently signed in.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the User Preferences page to define profiles for PeopleSoft system users.
- Select the Overall Preferences menu.
- Use the Overall Preferences page to define the default values for the specified user ID.
- Use the As of Date field to supply the "as of" date for the ChartField Combination Edit process.
- Select the As of Date field.
- Enter the desired information into the As of Date field. Enter a valid value i.e., 03/03/2018
- Select the Save button.
- End of procedure.