9.2 ESS Delegate Entry Authority
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to delegate entry authority in ctcLink.
Employee Self-Service - Delegate Entry Authority
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self Service > Travel & Expenses > User Preferences > Delegate Entry Authority
- The Authorize Users page displays.
- Review information. Select the plus sign [+] to add an authorized user.
- A new row is added.
- Enter the Authorized User ID (this user will be allowed to create documents).
- Use the drop-down menu to select authorization level:
- Edit: user can only create and edit documents, but can't submit.
- Edit & Submit: user has full functionality on behalf of employee.
- View: the authorized user can only view the document, not create, edit nor submit.
- To remove an existing authorized user, select the minus button [-] on the applicable row.
- After completing all updates, select the Save button.
- The process to delegate entry authority from employee self-service is now complete.
- End of procedure.