9.2 Send a Student Notification in Faculty Center
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for sending a student a notification from the Faculty Center.
Audience: ctcLink Faculty.
Send a Student Notification in Faculty Center
Navigation: ctcLink Gateway > Faculty Center
- The Faculty Center My Schedule page displays.
- Verify you are viewing the correct term and institution. If necessary, select Change Term to change between terms or institutions.
- Select the Class Roster icon for in the row for the appropriate class.
- The Class Roster page displays.
- Select individual students to notify.
- There is the option to activate Select All to notify all students.
- Select Notify Selected Students to notify individually selected students.
- Select Notify All Students to notify all students.
- Enter message to student(s) in the Message Text box.
- Select Send Notification.
- Once emails are sent, a Send Notification Results will display.
- Process complete.