9.2 View Unofficial Transcript (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to view your unofficial transcript(s) by using the Fluid Student Academic Records tile located on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
View Unofficial Transcript
Navigation: ctcLink Student Homepage
- Select the Academic Records tile.
To view reports, your device will need to allow popups and have a PDF viewer.
- The Academic Records links display in the left menu.
- Select View Unofficial Transcript.
- If you are active in more than one college, a list of colleges will appear.
- If you are active in only one college, the Unofficial Transcript Request Page will appear.
- The college selection page displays.
- Select the appropriate college associated with the transcript request.
- The View Report page displays.
- Access the Report Type drop-down list by pressing on the down arrow and select Unofficial Transcript.
- Select Submit in upper-right corner of the page.
- The unofficial transcript displays in a new window. Review it.
- Close the new window.
If you are active at more than one college, you can select the Change button in the top-left corner and repeat steps 6 - 10 for another college.
- Select the View All Requested Reports tab.
- To view a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select View Report.
- The report displays in a new window with the previously requested Unofficial Transcript. Please note that a previously requested transcript may not have the most current data. It is valid as of the requested date shown.
- To delete a previously requested report, select the report's checkbox.
- Select the Delete button to the right of the View Report button on the right side of the screen. The deleted transcript report will no longer show on the Previous Requests list.
- Process complete.