Mobile (HCX) - View 1098-T
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view, download and print your 1098-T Tuition Statement Form using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- On the ctcLink Login page, enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button. The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard will display.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Dashboard, select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- Select View 1098-T from the Financials submenu.
- If you have not yet granted consent to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement Form via on-line access, you will be asked to do so now.
- Select the Grant Consent button.
Note: By agreeing to receive your 1098-T form electronically through on-line access, you are agreeing to no longer receive the 1098-T form via US mail. Rather, you will always access your 1098-T on-line.
- After reading the consent agreement, select the Yes, I have read the agreement checkbox.
- Select the Submit button to complete your consent.
- Select the Year of the 1098-T you would like to review. In this example, we selected the 2020 Year.
- If there is a Chevron (>) or a View Details button next to a line item, you may select it to display additional information.
- In this example, we have selected the Chevron (>) or View Details button for Payments Received to view additional Payment Information. Depending on your device and screen size, the Payment Information will display on the same or a different page.
Note: Mobile (HCX) pages may appear different depending on your device and screen size. Examples of the View 1098-T and Payment Page are included below.
- On the View 1098-T page, select the View PDF button to view, print or download your 1098-T Tuition Statement Form.
Depending on your browser, a PDF file of your 1098-T will open in a new tab or window.
- In the new window, you can display the second page of the form by selecting the down arrow. The Student Instructions page will display.
- You may print or download your 1098-T Tuition Statement Form using the icons in the upper right corner of this window.
- That's it! You have reviewed the View 1098-T function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).