9.2 Assign a Waiver for an Individual Student
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to assign a waiver to a student’s account in ctcLink
Audience: Student Financials staff
Navigation: Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Assign Student Waiver
- Select the Add a New Value tab to add a new waiver or Find an Existing Value to search for an existing student record.
- Enter the Business Unit, ID, Term, and Waiver Code.
- Select an Effective Date. The Effective Sequence will auto-populate.
- Select the Status of 'Active'.
- Add any Additional Details about the waiver or the student’s account. This field is optional.
- Select the Save button.
For the waiver to be applied to the student account, tuition calculation must be run. Tuition can be calculated through the nightly batch process or manually by calculating tuition for an individual student.