9.2 User Profiles - Assigning Primary Email Address
Purpose: Use this document to assign an email address in ctcLink.
Audience: ERP Support & Institutional Security.
NOTE: If you have received a message that states “An exception was generated by the system” to your personal email address, follow the navigation below to assign a different email address.
Assigning Primary Email Address
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > Distributed User Profiles
- The Distributed User Profile search page displays.
- Enter User ID.
- Select Search.
- The General page displays.
- Select Edit Email Addresses.
- The Email Addresses page displays.
- Check Primary Email Account box.
- Enter Email Type.
- Enter primary Email Address (Institution email address).
- Select OK.
- The Email Addresses page disappears.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.