9.2 Entering Decedent Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering decedent data in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
Entering Decedent Data
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Personal Attributes > Decedent Data
If a student or employee dies, you can enter decedent data about them.
- The Decedent Data search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to locate your decedent.
- Select Search.
- The Decedent Data page displays.
- Enter Date of Death. The system will display "DECEASED" at the top of pages concerning this individual. Local policy determines if this is the official date or the notification date.
- Enter Place of Death.
- Enter Death Certificate Number.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.