9.2 Deleting Journals in Mass
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for deleting journals in mass in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance, Financial Specialist
Deleting Journals in Mass
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > Journals > Process Journals > Mass Delete Journals
The mass deletion of journals is a very powerful tool and should be limited to specific individuals who meet the college's criteria for their business processes.
- The Mass Delete Journals page displays.
- Enter Business Unit From.
- Enter Business Unit To.
- Enter Ledger Group.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Enter additional search criteria to identify your journals.
- Select Search.
- The Journals section of the page populates.
- Select the Journal(s) for deletion.
- Select Delete.
- A confirmation window displays.
- Select Yes.
- The confirmation window disappears.
- A message window displays.
- Select OK.
- Process complete.