9.2 Budget Checking Procurement Cards
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to budget-check procurement cards in ctcLink.
Audience: Purchasing staff
Budget Checking Procurement Cards
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Process Statements > Budget Chartfield Validation
- The Budget Chartfield Validation run control ID search page displays.
- You can run this process by searching for an existing Run Control ID or you can add a new value. Creating a Run Control ID that is relevant to the process may help you remember it for future use.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Select Search.
- The Budget Chartfield Validation page displays.
- Select the Always option.
- Enter the desired information into the Description field.
- Specify the Card Issuer. Select "Value".
- Select the Card Issuer list and enter desired value.
- Specify the Billing Date. Select "Value".
- Select the Billing Date and enter desired value.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays. Use it to enter or update parameters, such as server name and process output format.
- Ensure that the Select checkbox for Process Name = "FS_BP" is checked.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears.
- Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor.
- The Process List tab displays.
- Select Refresh until your process Instance's Run Status = "Success" and its Distribution Status = "Posted".
- Process complete.