9.2 FIN - Reject Delegated Authority
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for rejecting delegated authority.
Audience: Finance Staff / Approvers
Reject Delegated Authority
Navigation: Employee Self-Service menu > Delegations tile > My Delegated Authorities tile
- On the My Delegated Authorities page, ensure the Submitted tab selected.
- Select the Transaction to be rejected. The Request Details page will display.
- On the Request Details page, review the details of the request. Notice that the Request Status is "Submitted".
- Select the Return to My Delegated Authorities link.
- On the My Delegated Authorities page, select the checkbox for the Transaction to be rejected. Note that when a checkbox is selected, the Accept and Reject buttons are available.
- Select the Reject button. A confirmation box will display.
- On the confirmation box, select Yes.
- On the Submitted tab, notice that the Transaction is no longer listed.
- Select the Rejected tab.
- On the Rejected tab, notice that the transaction is listed with Request Status of "Rejected".
- Process complete.