9.2 MSS View & Approve Overtime Requests (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for approving overtime requests for employees in ctcLink.
View Overtime Requests
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > CTC Team Time (tile) > Overtime Requests
- The View Overtime Requests search page displays.
- Use the Employee Selection page to refine your search for employees by including groups, employee IDs, a certain last name, or many other criteria.
- You can also simply return all the employees for whom you have authority.
- Enter an Employee ID.
- Select the Get Employees button. The results display.
- Select the Last Name link.
- The Team Time page displays.
- Select the Overtime Requests heading on the sidebar.
- Select the Get Employees to return all direct reports, or use the Filter button to select a specific employee.
- Note: If a Time Admin selects Get Employees it will return all time reporters in a college.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the Last Name of the employee.
- To view past requests, select a Month and Year from the drop-down menus and select View Requests.
- To see all requests, select the View All Requests box and then select View Requests.
- Selecting Details on a request will display all data, comments, and current state of approval workflow.
The process to VIEW overtime requests is now complete.
Approve Overtime Requests
Navigation: Manager Self Service (Homepage) > Approvals (Tile)
- The Pending Approvals page displays.
- To Approve from the main page:
- Select Overtime Request on the left hand bar.
- Select the check box on the left hand side.
- Select Approve or Deny in the upper right hand corner (Pushback is not available for this transaction and will act as Denial).
- (Optional) Enter a comment in Approver Comments if desired.
- To Approve from the details page.
- Select the Overtime Request on the left hand bar.
- Select the line that represents the overtime request, and the Overtime Request will display along with any requester comments.
- Select Approve or Deny in the upper right hand corner (Pushback is not enabled).
- A message will be sent to the employee informing them of the action taken by the manager.
The process to APPROVE overtime requests is now complete.