9.2 MSS - Viewing Personal Information (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing an employee's personal information in ctcLink via Manager Self Service.
Audience: Hiring Managers and Supervisors.
Personal information records are created in the Workforce Administration module by the HR Department. To view the personal information for a specific employee follow these steps.
ADVISORY: The employee must have an existing Job Data record in order to view this information in Manager Self Service.
Contact your HR Administrator for assistance.
View Personal Information in MSS
Navigation: Home Page > Manager Self Service > My Team Tile
- The My Team page displays.
- Locate the applicable employee from your list select the Related Actions icon link.
- The Employee Information page displays.
- The Personal Information section will be the default display; verify the information is correct.
- Use the links in the Additional Information section of the page to view additional details such as address, phone, compensation, etc.
- For this example, select the Compensation History link to view the details.
- Select the Date of Change link to view the break down of the salary.
- The Award Details pagelet displays.
- Select the Return link to return to the previous page.
- The Compensation History page displays.
- Select the View Employee Personal Info button to return to View Employee Personal Information page, and select additional employees to view if applicable.
- The process to view an employee's personal information through manager self-service is now complete.
- End of process.