9.2 MSS Assign Work Schedule (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this reference document to assign employee work schedules in ctcLink.
Audience: Managers/HR Admin.
NOTE: When changing schedules it is best to do so at the beginning of a work week to prevent the chance of an employee being scheduled to work greater than 40 hours.
Schedules for individuals must be accurate for Absence Management reporting purposes.
Assign Work Schedule
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > CTC Team Time (tile) > Assign Work Schedule
- The CTC Team Time page displays.
- Select the Assign Work Schedule heading on the sidebar.
- The Assign Work Schedule search page displays.
- Enter an Empl ID.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results will display if there are multiple Empl Records (Jobs).
- Select the applicable Empl Record.
- The Assign Work Schedule page displays.
- Select the (+) on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Change the Effective Date to the date that the schedule will become active for that employee.
- Make sure this date makes sense on the context of both the employee’s schedule and the time reporting periods. When in doubt, consult with HR.
- Change the Assignment Method to Select Predefined Schedule.
- Schedule Group should be WACTC.
Schedule ID will vary based upon the needs of the employee.
- Select the magnifying glass to get a list of valid Schedule IDs for input.
- If the desired Schedule ID does not exist, contact HR.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to assign a work schedule is now complete.
- End of procedure.