9.2 MSS Time Summary (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing Time Summary for employees in ctcLink.
Audience: Managers and Time Administrators.
View Time Summary
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > Team Time (tile) > Time Summary
- The Team Time page displays.
- Select the Time Summary heading on the sidebar.
- The Time Summary page displays.
- Select Get Employees to return all direct reports, or use the Filter button to select a specific employee.
- Note: If a Time Admin selects Get Employees it will return all time reporters in a college.
- The Search Results display.
- Select the Name/Title of the employee.
- At the top of the Time Summary page there is a View By drop-down menu.
- Bi-Weekly: displays two weeks.
- Monthly: displays the current month.
- Period: displays the current pay period.
- Weekly: displays the current week.
- At the top of the screen, where the dates display, there are two arrows (<) and (>) which allow the manager to navigate to past and future time periods depending on the View By selection they chose.
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen there is a View Legend link that clarifies what the manager is looking at on the page.
- There are two tabs at the top of the page, Reported Time and Payable Time. Selecting a tab will change the view of the time to indicate different relevant details.
- If the manager is looking at Reported Time and selects a specific day, it will be highlighted in light blue and the day selected will also be represented at the bottom of the page. In the day row at the bottom of the page there is an Action button, which allows the manager to select Edit Time. Selecting Edit Time will redirect the manager to Enter Time for that period.
- Note: if the Edit Time button is selected for a day in a previous pay period, then they will not be allowed to edit their time entry.
- The process to review the time summary of an employee is now complete.
- End of procedure.