9.2 MSS Initiate Employee Termination or Resignation (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to initiate an employee's termination or resignation in ctcLink.
Audience: Managers and Hr Administrators.
NOTE: This process will allow a manager to INITIATE an employee termination, please refer to the QRG titled 9.2 Termination (Offboarding) Checklist Details as all areas need termination actions - for example, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, etc.
Navigation: Manager Self Service (Homepage) > My Team (Tile)
- The My Team page displays.
- Select the Related Actions drop-down button.
- The Related Actions page displays.
- Select the Job and Personal Information option.
- Select Terminate Employee - Step 1 Job Detail.
- The Terminate Employee page displays.
- User is now in Guided Self Service.
- The Transaction Date defaults to today's date; change if needed.
- Select a Reason.
- Select the Next button.
- Review the data, and make notes if applicable.
- If changes need to be made, select the Previous button to go back to the Job Details page and repeat prior steps.
- Select the Submit button.
- Select Exit button, in the upper left hand corner, to exit page.
- The process to initiate an employee termination or resignation is now complete.