9.2 MSS Assign Work Schedule (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this reference document to assign employee work schedules in ctcLink.
Audience: Managers/HR Admin.
NOTE: When changing schedules it is best to do so at the beginning of a work week to prevent the chance of an employee being scheduled to work greater than 40 hours.
Schedules for individuals must be accurate for Absence Management reporting purposes.
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > CTC Team Time (tile) > Assign Work Schedule
- The CTC Team Time page displays.
- Select the Assign Work Schedule heading on the sidebar.
- The Assign Work Schedule search page displays.
- Enter an Empl ID.
- Select the Search button.
- The Search Results will display if there are multiple Empl Records (Jobs).
- Select the applicable Empl Record.
- The Assign Work Schedule page displays.
- Select the (+) on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Change the Effective Date to the date that the schedule will become active for that employee. NOTE: The Effective Date should be the FIRST WORK DAY of the week.
- Make sure this date makes sense on the context of both the employee’s schedule and the time reporting periods. When in doubt, consult with HR.
- Change the Assignment Method to Select Predefined Schedule.
- Schedule Group should be WACTC.
Schedule ID will vary based upon the needs of the employee.
- Select the magnifying glass to get a list of valid Schedule IDs for input.
- If the desired Schedule ID does not exist, contact HR.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to assign a work schedule is now complete.
- End of procedure.