9.2 MSS Compensatory Time - Leave Balances (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing employees’ Compensatory Time in ctcLink.
Audience: Managers, Time Administrators.
Navigation: Manager Self Service (homepage) > Team Time (tile) > Leave Balances
- The Team Time page displays.
- Select the Leave Balances heading on the left side.
- The Leave Balances search page displays.
- Select Get Employees to return all direct reports, or use the Filter button to select a specific employee.
- NOTE: If a Time Admin selects Get Employees it will return all time reporters in a college.
- The Leave Balances page display.
- Select the Name/Title of the employee.
- NOTE: While the tile says “Leave Balances” this in actuality only represents Compensatory Time balances. Other leave related balances used to report absences can be found in the Absence Balances menu.
- The Compensatory Time Plan that the employee is associated with will display, along with the current available balance of accrued comp time.
- Selecting the (>) or the row itself will direct the manager to an additional detail page.
- The Leave Balance Details section displays.
- This displays the history of comp time usage for the employee.
- The process to review employee compensatory (leave) balance is now complete.
- End of procedure.