9.2 Approve Absence Request (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document to approve requests for absence within ctcLink.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ HCM Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Manager Self Service (Fluid Page) > Approvals (Tile)
- The Pending Approvals page displays.
- Select the Absence Request folder on the left side of screen.
- The Absence Request page displays.
- Select the absence you want to approve.
- Review the request, add an approver comment, then select Approve.
- The Approve pagelet displays.
- Review comments and select Submit.
- The process to approve an absence request is now complete.
End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.