9.2 View Payable Time Summary
Purpose: Use this document to view payable time summary information for a time reporter in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Admin/Employees
The Payable Time Summary page displays one week's payable time. The time is allocated by date, then by TRC, and then by task. You can view the details of how the time is allocated on the Payable Time Details page.
NOTE: Linking to the Payable Time Details page through the Payable Time Summary page will only allow you to see the same one week shown on the summary page as opposed to the 30 days allowable when navigating directly to the Payable Time Detail page.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Payable Time Summary
- The Payable Time Summary Select Employee page displays.
- Enter or look up (magnifying glass icon) Employee ID and/or other criteria.
- Select Get Employees.
- Select the Last Name link.
- Select Start Date (or calendar icon).
- Select Get Rows graphic.
NOTE: If an employee has reported time the Time Administration process runs, it is possible that the system still doesn't create payable time. If the system creates exceptions, then it depends on the priority of the exception. Low and medium priority exceptions enable the system to create payable time; however, higher priority exceptions do not.
- Select Detail Page link and review information.
- You have successfully viewed the Payable Time Summary.
- Process complete.