9.2 Change Payable Status from Rejected by Payroll to Closed & Entering New TRC (Time Reporting Code)
Purpose: Use this document to change a payable status from "Rejected" by Payroll to "Closed" and entering a new TRC (Time Reporting Code) in ctcLink.
Navigation: Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet
- The Timesheet page displays.
- From the Report Time - Timesheet Summary section, enter the search criteria if applicable.
- Select the Get Employees button.
- Select the applicable employee Last Name from the result list.
- Select the Payable Time tab.
- Review the Payable Status - it should be Rejected by Payroll to continue with making changes.
- You have successfully confirmed payable status is Rejected.
- Next we will adjust the paid time.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Time and Labor > Report Time > Adjust Paid Time
- The Adjust Paid Time search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria if it doesn't auto-populate to applicable employee.
- Select the Search button.
- The Adjust Paid Time page displays.
- From the Overview tab in the Payable Time Details section, add a new row by selecting the plus sign (+) and enter the correct Time Reporting Code (TRC) and a valid value in the Quantity field.
- Check the Close? checkbox for the incorrect TRC and then select Save.
TRC changed from NSH to STU OR Both the STU and NSH will remain in Adjust Paid Time n Closed status. The Reason Code for STU will be set to Record Adjustment.
- Review the Payable Status for time in the timesheet.
- Rejected by Payroll changed to Closed status. New TRC STU is also in closed status and STU hours will not flow to Payroll.
- Reported time will show a NSH but in Payable Time it will show as STU with Closed status. OR: Adjustment to Payable Time will not change what the employee reported in Timesheet. Payable Time, on the other hand, will show both the TRC that the system originally created and the manual entry/adjustment TRC code.
- You have successfully adjust the paid time.
- Process complete.