9.2 Graduation Tracking Batch
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to create and update graduation tracking data for a group of students.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Graduation Inquiry
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Graduation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Graduation Tracking Batch will not be available unless a Student Career Nbr has an Expected Graduation Term populated on an active student program plan stack. In addition, College staff will need to have the appropriate Graduation Status Security SACR.
9.2 Recording a Graduation Application
9.2 Using Graduation Processing to Update Checkout Status
9.2 Apply for Graduation (Fluid)
9.2 Graduation Tracking
9.2 Graduation Tracking Search
9.2 Setting Up Graduation Notes
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Tracking Batch
- The Graduation Tracking Batch Run Control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select Add. It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted; therefore, we encourage them to be reused. Because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended--e.g., WA220_GRADTRK_BATCH.
- Select the Find an Existing Value to enter an existing Graduation Tracking Batch Run Control ID.
- Select Search.
- The Graduation Tracking Batch page displays.
- Select the Academic Institution by activating the drop-down menu.
- Select the Academic Career by activating the drop-down menu.
- The Population Selection section includes the following:
- Selection Tool: Activate the drop-down menu and select PS Query.
- Click the looking glass and choose a query.
- Click the Edit Prompts link and add the appropriate values. According to the query selected, the query prompts differ.
- Select OK to close the Query Prompts box.
- Select the Preview Selection Results to link to view the student population.
- Select Return to access the Graduation Tracking Batch.
- The Graduation Tracking Options section includes the following:
- Activate the Graduation Review Status drop-down menu and choose a status. After running the batch process, the new status will appear on the students' Graduation Tracking page. Note: College staff will need to have the appropriate Graduation Status Security SACR.
- Enter the Status Date. View Status History will display the new graduation review status date on the Graduation Tracking page.
- The Graduation Review Notes section includes the following:
- Graduation Note (Optional): Click the looking glass and choose a configured Graduation Note. Graduation Notes allow staff to track a student's graduation progress. Graduation notes are configured on the Graduation Notes Table, requiring the role ZZ SACR Student Rec Config.
- The Note text box allows staff to enter additional notes.
- To add additional Graduation Review Notes, click the [+] plus icon in the top-right corner of the section.
- After entering information in the required and optional sections, select the Run button in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the Process Scheduler Request page, ensure the Graduation Tracking Batch checkbox is selected and click OK.
- Click the Process Monitor link to the left of the Run button.
- The Process Monitor page displays. Ensure the process successfully posted.
- To view the results of the Graduation Tracking Batch process, select the Details link.
- On the Process Detail page, at the bottom of the page, select the View Log/Trace link.
- Click the link in the File List section.
- An update log appears.
- Copy an EMPLID from the log and navigate to the Graduation Tracking page to view the update: Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Tracking.
- Click the View Status History button.
- The Graduation Status History page displays the new status.
- Process complete.