View and Print a Student Transcript
Purpose: This document is a reference for viewing and printing a student transcript in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZZ SR Transcript Processing
- ZZ SR View Transcripts
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
To request an Unofficial Transcript from any ctcLink college: Request Unofficial Transcript from Advisor Center (Fluid)
Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Request Transcript Report
- The Request Transcript Report search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- The Transcript Request Header tab displays.
- From the Institution drop-down list, choose the institution.
- From the Transcript Type drop-down list, choose UNOFF or OFFCL. The format differs between UNOFF and OFFCL: UNOFF is a portrait, whereas OFFCL is a landscape layout.
- If you choose to print, enter the number of copies needed in the Number of Copies field.
- By selecting Override Service Indicator, produce a transcript regardless of the student's negative service indicator.
- Allow all other values to default.
- Select the Transcript Request Detail tab.
- The Transcript Request Detail tab displays.
- Enter the student's ID.
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to add student IDs.
- Select the Process Request button in the top-right corner.
- The Transcript Request Detail tab updates.
- Select the View Report link to see one student's transcript.
- Select Print. This will allow the viewing of online transcripts of selected students.
- Select Report Manager.
- The Administration tab displays.
- Select Refresh until the process's Status = "Posted."
- Choose the PDF file name in the description cell to open the PDF file of all transcripts requested for printing. To view the PDF, you must allow browser pop-ups.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Viewing and Printing a Student Transcript. This link will open in a new tab/window.