9.2 Purging Transcripts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for purging transcripts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- <there are no college-grantable roles>
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Transcripts > Purge Transcript Reports
- The Purge Transcript Reports run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Purge Transcript Reports page displays.
- Select Purge All Results to override the Freeze Record flag set on the report request record and delete all data from the results table, OR select Select Results to Purge to delete by transcript type parameter, date range, or user ID selection.
- Select Purge Report Requests and Logs when all information associated with the request needs to be deleted. Requests will not appear on the Transcript Request Inquiry page after the process runs.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Transcript Type.
Note: Use the remaining date range and ID fields to narrow range of reports being purged. These are all optional.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions.
- Process complete.