9.2 Setting Up Graduation Notes
Purpose: Use this document as a guide to create graduation notes within ctcLink..
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SACR Student Rec Config
- ZZ SACR Student Rec Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
To access the Graduation Notes Table, you must have the ZD SACR Student Rec Config or ZZ SACR Student Rec Config security roles.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Graduation > Graduation Notes Table
Tip: A college query developer can design a query to identify Graduation Notes assigned to students and displayed on the Graduation Tracking page.
- The Graduation Notes Table search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Graduation Note.
- Note: To edit an existing Graduation Note, click the Find an Existing Value tab, enter your Academic Institution, select the Include History check box, and click Search.
- Enter a Graduation Note ID.
- Select Add.
- Enter an Effective Date. In the example below, 01/01/1901 is the effective date.
- The Status defaults to Active. To inactivate the Graduation Note, add a row by selecting the [+] plus icon, enter an Effective Date, and select Inactive from the Status drop-down menu.
- Enter a Graduation Note Description.
- Note: The Description will display on the Graduation Tracking page.
- Enter a Short Description.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.