9.2 Transfer Evaluation Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to print transfer credit summaries for multiple students in ctcLink.
Audience: Transfer credit evaluators
You must have at least one of these local college-managed security roles:
- ZD SR Transfer Credit Eval
- ZZ SR Transfer Credit Eval
- ZC SR Transfer Credit Eval
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Transfer Evaluation Report
- The Transfer Evaluation Report search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab to create a Run Control ID.
- It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted; therefore, we encourage them to be reused only for the same process. Because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended--e.g., WA220_TRNSFR_EVAL_REPORT.
- Enter a Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- Select the Find an Existing Value to enter an existing Process Student Groups Run Control ID.
- Select Search and choose the appropriate Run Control ID.
- The Evaluation Reports tab displays.
- In the Selection Criteria panel, the report requires an academic career.
- Optional: Academic Program
- Optional: Academic Plan
- You can narrow the results by selecting the Posted Status and Articulation Term using the Filter Options panel.
- All: Retrieve all transfer credit summaries regardless of status.
- Completed: This feature allows you to retrieve only transfer credit summaries where transfer credit has been evaluated, and models have been created for the individual, but they do not yet have an academic program, academic plan, or term activation record for the academic program and articulation term, as defined by the transfer credit model.
- Modeled: Only retrieve transfer credit summaries for which models have been created.
- Posted: Obtain transfer credit summaries for transfer credit that has been posted to a student's career term records. This differs from the Completed status. This is because the individual is a matriculated student with an academic program, academic plan, and term activation record for the academic program and articulation term, as defined in the transfer credit model.
- Choose the Sort Order where you wish the system to sort the transfer credit summaries: Name or ID.
- Select Run in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the Student Transfer Credit Eval checkbox on the Process Scheduler Request page.
- Select the OK button.
- Select the Process Monitor link and the Process Monitor page displays.
- At the Process List page, ensure the Run Status runs to Success and the Distribution Status runs to Posted. You may select the Refresh button until the status is Success, Posted.
- To access the PDF, select the Report Manager link below the Refresh button.
- The Report Manager page displays. Click on the Administration tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Student Transfer Credit Eval link.
- The Student Transfer Evaluation PDF will be displayed in a pop-up window based on the criteria you entered.
- Process complete.