Defining Student Groups for Requisite
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using student groups as enrollment requirements in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records and Class Scheduling staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CM Enrollment
- ZD CM Enrollment
- ZZ CM Local Configuration
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Define Requisite Student Group
- On the Find an Existing Value tab, enter or look up your Academic Institution.
- Choose Search.
- The Define Requisite Student Group page displays.
- In order to update this table, insert a row by clicking on the plus icon [+] and entering the effective date of any changes.
- Enter an Effective Date. The date must be on or before the effective date of the Enrollment Requirement Group. Keep an eye on your effective dates so that your student groups will be active when you need them.
- Input or look up the Student Group code that will be available on the Enrollment Requirement Groups. As a requisite condition, only student groups listed in this table may be used.
- Select the plus icon [+] to add additional student groups. In order to enter student groups, they must already exist in the Student Group Table.
- Select Save when completed.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Defining Student Groups for Requisite. This link will open in a new tab/window.