9.2 Viewing Transfer Credit Summaries
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and print transfer credit summaries for individual students in ctcLink.
Audience: Transfer credit evaluators
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Super User
- ZD SR Transfer Credit Inquiry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Viewing Transfer Credit Summaries
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Transfer Credit Summary
- The Transfer Credit Summary run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Selection Criteria tab displays.
- Enter ID.
- Select All Careers. You can display a transfer credit summary that includes all careers for your institution by selecting All Careers or you can narrow the results by selecting Career/Program Plan and entering a specific academic career, program and plan.
- Filter Options: You can filter your summary results by Posted Status and/or Articulation term or select All to see all statuses and terms.
- Select Submit.
- The Selection Result tab displays.
- Select the Generate Report button.
- Select the Report Manager link.
- The Report Manager page displays and defaults to the Administration tab.
- Select the Details link in the first row.
- The Distribution Details page displays.
- Select the applicable PDF link in the Name column to open the report.
- Process complete.