9.2 Assign and Maintain Enrollment Appointments for Individual Students
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for assigning and maintaining appointments for individual students in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Student Appoint Inquiry
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ SR Enroll Term Processing
- ZZ SR Student Appoint Only
- ZZ SR Student Appointment
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Assigning and Maintaining Appointments for Individual Students
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Student Enrollment Appointment
- The Student Enrollment Appointment search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select the Search button.
Note: Only Term Activated Terms will be available.
- The Student Enrollment Appointment page displays.
- Enter Session informaton.
- The session allows session-specific limits to be updated or changed for a specific student.
- If there is a different Session than intended, select the Add a New Row [+] icon, then enter the intended *Session. Note--Do not select the Only Use Term Limits check box.
- Enter Appt Block/Appt Nbr or select Find Appointment to search for available appointments.
- Enter appropriate search parameters, then select Fetch Appointments to view a list.
- The Search for an Appointment page displays.
- Select Fetch Appointments.
- The Enrollment Appointments list displays at the bottom of the Search for an Appointment page.
- Select Select Appointment for the appropriate appointment.
- The updated Student Enrollment Appointment page displays. Note the enrollment appointment information.
- The appointment you selected populates the appropriate fields.
- In Select Limits for Appointment, select Use Program Term/Session Limit.
- If you select the Use Limit ID option, ensure that Appointment Limit IDs were created on the Appointment Limits Table page--NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Appointments > Appointment Limits Table.
- Select the Save button.
- Process complete.