9.2 Create a Program/Test Equivalency for Test Transfer Rules
Purpose: To create a program/test equivalency for the test transfer rules.
Audience: Student Records Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC SR Transfer Credit Rules
- ZD SR Transfer Credit Rules
- ZZ SR Transfer Credit Rules
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Note: Creating one Test Transfer Rule set for your institution is required before adding a Program/Test equivalency.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Rules > Program/Test Equivalency
The Program/Test Equivalency search page display.
- From the search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter the Academic Program.
- Adding an Academic Plan is not required. Test rules will apply to all students at the program level.
- Select the Add button. The Test Credit Equivalency page will display.
- On the Test Credit Equivalency page, edit the Effective Date to 01/01/1901 to designate the first program/test equivalency entry.
- Add a description of 30 characters beginning with your institution code (WA000).
- Enter information into the following fields that will default when you articulate transfer credit:
- Grading Scheme
- Grading Basis: GRD, SUS or PNP
- Transfer Grade: Enter "S" (Satisfactory) or "P" (Pass) based on the local transfer credit business process.
- In the Test Equivalency Rules section, select your institution’s test transfer rule set. There should be only one option.
- Select the Save button.
- Repeat this for each program for which transfer credit from test scores may be applied.
- The process to create a program/test equivalency for test transfer rules is now complete.
- End of procedure.