9.2 Graduation Tracking Search
Purpose: Use this document to assist staff with searching for students who have been tracked for graduation.
Audience: Student Records staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SR Graduation Inquiry
- ZD SR Super Usser
- ZZ SR Graduation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Tracking Search
Graduation Tracking will not be available unless a Student Career Nbr has an Expected Graduation Term populated on an active student program plan stack. In addition, College staff will need to have the appropriate Graduation Status Security SACR.
- The Graduation Tracking Search page displays.
- A staff member can save a unique set of search criteria in the Search Name field. By activating the Search Name drop-down menu, saved searches display.
Not all fields are required; you'll need to narrow your search criteria if it returns more than 300 rows.
- Institution: Activate the drop-down menu and choose your Institution. The institution will default to your institution by setting your User Defaults.
- Academic Career: From the drop-down list, select the appropriate Academic Career--Undergraduate or Continuing Education.
- Academic Program: Select the looking glass and choose an Academic Program.
- Academic Plan: Select the looking glass and choose an Academic Plan.
- Academic Sub-Plan: If Academic Sub-Plans were configured for an academic plan, select the looking glass and choose an Academic Sub-Plan.
- Degree: Select the looking glass and choose a Degree.
- Expected Graduation Term: Filter students by Expected Graduation Term. Click on the looking glass and select the desired term.
- Graduation Review Status: The Graduation Review Status drop-down menu allows you to search for a particular Graduation Review Status.
- Campus: Click the looking glass and choose the Campus configured for your institution.
- Academic Group: Once you select the looking glass, you can choose an Academic Group configured for your institution.
- Additional search criteria fields display:
- Campus ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- To save the Search Criteria, click the Save Search Criteria link to the right of the Clear Criteria button.
- In the Saved Searches panel, existing Saved Searches.
- Enter a name for the new Search Criteria.
- Click Save.
- The new Search Name displays in the menu at the top of the Graduation Tracking Search page.
- Select the Delete Saved Search link to delete a saved Search Name.
- Click the Search button to view Search Results.
- The Search Results display below.
- Select the "Show All Columns" icon to expand all columns.
- Click the View Student Details link to review a student's graduation progress on the Graduation Tracking page.
- To clear results and criteria, select the Clear Criteria button.
- Process complete.