Viewing Student Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing student information in ctcLink.
Audience: Staff who need access to student information.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD CC Super user
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
- CS 9.2 SACR Security: Basic Requirements for Staff
- CS 9.2 - SACR Security: Student Financials
- CS 9.2 SACR Security: Student Groups
- CS 9.2 SACR Security - Service Indicator Security
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access. Visit the QRG Security Access to Student Services Tabs for more information.
Security prevents colleges from accessing information for students enrolled at other institutions in our system on the first tab in the Student Services Center view. As a result, when you return to the first tab, the system will ask you to enter the student's information again on the Search Criteria page.
College-managed security roles determine whether you can access the Student Services Center or the Student Services Center (Student). For example, no results display when you access the Student Service Ctr (Student) and search for an instructor/staff on this page.
Navigation: Campus Community > Student Services Center
Navigation: Campus Community > Student Services Ctr (Student)
- On the Student Services Center page, enter a student ID or look up a student by name.
- Select the Search button.
- There are three options under Academics. Selecting any of the links navigates to a page with more information.
- My Class Schedule: View the student’s class schedule.
- Shopping Cart: View the student’s course shopping cart.
- My Planner: View the student’s course planner.
Other Academic Information: Academic Requirements
- Academic Requirements
- Advising Notes
- Course History
- Exam Schedule
- Transfer Credit: Report
- other academic...
- There are two options under Finances. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s account or financial aid.
- Account Inquiry: View the student’s account summary.
- View Financial Aid: View the student’s financial aid information, organized by aid years.
- There are two options under Personal Information. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s demographic data and emergency contacts.
- Demographic Data: Access the student’s demographic data.
- Emergency Contact: View emergency contact information for the student.