9.2 Enroll by Planner to Shopping Cart (Fluid)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enroll by student planner to shopping cart in Fluid, using the Manage Classes section of the Student Homepage.
Audience: Students; Student Services staff
Enroll by Planner to Shopping Cart
Navigation: Student Homepage
- Select the Manage Classes tile.
- The Manage Classes menu is displayed on the left.
- Select the Planner link on the left menu to display the Planner page or a college/career selection list.
- If more than one college or term is available, select a value for the college and term of enrollment, displaying the Planner page.
- Select a Planner Term or select the Unassigned Courses row from the planner list.
- Courses previously added to the Planner display.
- Select a Course from the Unassigned Courses list.
- Select the View Classes button.
- If one term is available the available class sections will display or a term list will display.
- Select the hyperlink from the Class row to view class details and display the Class Information page.
- Select the X on the top right to close the Class Information page.
- Returned to the Course Information list with class sections.
- To enroll in a section, select the right arrow > at the end of the row for that class section.
- The Class Search and Enroll guide displays in Step 1 Review Class Selection.
- Select the Next link at the top right of the page.
- Step 2 Review Class Preference page displays.
- Input Wait List preference or Permission Number (if applicable) and select the Accept button.
- Step 3 Enroll or Add to Cart page displays.
- Students have the ability to add the class to their Shopping Cart and search for additional classes prior to enrollment or to process the enrollment for the individual course. Select Add to Shopping Cart or Enroll, then select the Next link.
- Step 4 Review and Submit page displays.
- Select the Submit button and a Submit confirmation will display.
- Select Yes to confirm submission.
- A message bar at the top of the page appears to confirm the course has been added or errors will display. Typical errors may be not meeting an enrollment requirement, a time conflict, full class, etc.
- The updated Confirmation page displays.
When you're ready to enroll in the classes that you've added to your Shopping Cart, please refer to the Enroll from Shopping Cart (Fluid) QRG.
- Process complete.