9.2 Student Immunization Attestation
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to attest COVID immunization status in ctcLink.
Audience: All Students.
Navigation: ctcLink Student Homepage > Immunization Attestation > COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation
- Select the Immunization Attestation tile on the ctcLink Student Homepage.
- On the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation page, activate the drop down list and select an Immunization.
- Enter the desired information into the Date Taken field. You will enter the date that you received this immunization--it cannot be a future date.
- To add additional Immunizations, select the [+] plus icon in the Immunizations section. Select the [-] minus icon to delete an Immunization row.
- Answer the Self Attestation section statement by clicking on the slider to display, "Yes I Agree."
- Answer the Disciplinary Action section statement by clicking on the slider to display, "Yes I Agree."
- Click the Submit button. Note: Selecting Submit automatically saves the information; no further action is required.
- A message will appear confirming, "Immunization Attestation is submitted successfully."
- Process complete.
For more information regarding COVID Vaccination Data Collection, select the link below.
If you have any additional questions regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation, please get in touch with your college's Enrollment Services office.