9.2 Updating FA Progress Units on Desired Classes by Students
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to update FA progress units on ABE/Basic Skills courses by students in ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid Staff
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Term > Update FA Progress Units
- The Update FA Progress Units page displays. Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Create a new Run Control ID and enter it into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Update FA Progress Units page displays. Use the Selection Tool dropdown menu to select PS Query.
- In the Query Name field enter CTC_FA_ZEROFAUNITS.
- Enter "0.00" in the FA Progress Units field.
- Select the Edit Prompts link. The Query Prompts pagelet displays.
- In the Query Prompts pagelet, enter the desired Institution and Term, then select OK. In this example, the 2201 term is used. Use the term in which you are processing.
- *Optional - Select the Preview Selection Results link to ensure students are being selected.
- Select the Run button.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays. Ensure that the checkbox is selected for the SFA_FAUNTUPD process.
- Select the OK button.
- Review the Process Monitor to verify the process completed with a Run Status of "Success" and a Distribution Status of "Posted".
- Select the Details link.
- Review the Message Log to identify records updated, and review any records that could not be updated -- specific EMPLs will be listed in this detail.
*Note, in this example, only one record was read and updated. Typically, you will have several hundred records read each time this process is run.
- Process complete.