View a Financial Aid Term
Purpose: To view a financial aid term using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
You can use the Financial Aid Term component to view or modify information that is relevant to financial aid processing for a term. You can also view, add, or update a student’s academic level and load (academic and financial aid) information for a particular term. In addition, you can view, add, or update a student's academic statistics including GPA (grade point average), and progress for a term as well as updating year in college and Direct Loan Year, when applicable.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC FA Term Prcs
- ZD FA Director
- ZD FA Term Prcs
- ZZ FA Term Prcs
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Financial Aid > Financial Aid Term > Maintain Student FA Term
- The Financial Aid Term search page displays. Enter the student ID.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter the Aid Year - use the Aid Year in which you are processing.
- Select the Search button.
- The Maintain Student FA Term page displays, with six tabs of information available. Use the FA Term page to view, update, or add new term information.
- Select the Acad Level tab. Use this page to view, update, or add new academic load and financial aid information.
- Select the Statistics tab. Use this page to view, update, or add new GPA.
- Select the Financial Aid tab. Use this page to review loan and budget information.
- Select the Records/Term Info tab. Use this page to view or update student records information.
- Select the Withdrawal Info tab. Use this page to view a student's withdrawal information from Student Records.
- End of procedure.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the link to View a Financial Aid Term. This link will open in a new tab/window.