9.2 View a Financial Aid Term
Purpose: To view a financial aid term using ctcLink.
Audience: Financial Aid staff.
You can use the Financial Aid Term component to view or modify loan, graduation, and budget information that is relevant to financial aid processing for a term. You can also view, add, or update a student’s academic level and load (academic and financial aid) information for a particular term. In addition, you can view, add, or update a student's academic statistics including GPA (grade point average), and progress for a term.
View a Financial Aid Term
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Term > Maintain Student FA Term
The Financial Aid Term search page displays.
- Enter the student ID.
- Enter the Academic Institution.
- Enter the Aid Year - use the Aid Year in which you are processing.
- Select the Search button.
The Maintain Student FA Term page displays, with six tabs of information available.
- Use the FA Term page to view, update, or add new term information.
- Select the Acad Level tab. Use this page to view, update, or add new academic load and financial aid information.
- Select the Statistics tab. Use this page to view, update, or add new GPA.
- Select the Financial Aid tab. Use this page to review loan and budget information.
- Select the Records/Term Info tab. Use this page to view or update student records information.
- Select the Withdrawal Info tab. Use this page to view a student's withdrawal information from Student Records.
- The process to view a financial aid term is complete.
- End of procedure.