9.2 Voiding Receipts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for voiding a cashiering receipt in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Voiding a Receipt
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Cashiering > Cash Management > Void Receipts-Cashier or Void Receipts-All
Note: You can void receipts only for an open business date. If you want to void a receipt for a past business date, you must reopen the cashiering office for that business date.
- On the Void Receipts - All search page, enter or lookup Business Unit.
- Enter or search for Cashier’s Office.
- Select Search. The Void Receipts - All page will display.
Note: Supervisors will view receipts for their direct reports; cashiers will only see receipts created by their User ID.
- On the Void Receipts - All page, all transactions made in that cashiering office will display.
- Locate the appropriate line and select the Void button. The Enter Void Reason page will display.
- On the Enter Void Reason page, enter or search for the Void Reason Code.
- Select OK. The Void Receipts - All page will display.
- On the Void Receipts - All page, notice that the Status is "Voided", the Void Code is displayed and the Void button is no longer available for that receipt.
- Process complete.