Reopen Cashier Office
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reopening a cashier office for a business day in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ SF Head Cashier
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Student Financials > Cashiering > Cash Management > Reopen Offices
- The Reopen Cashier Offices search page displays.
- Enter or search for the Business Unit.
- Enter or search for the Cashier's Office.
- Select the Search button and the Reopen Cashier Office page displays.
- Enter or search for the Current Business Date to be reopened.
- Select Reopen Cashier Office button and the Reopen Cashier Offices page displays with updates.
- Notice that the Business Date selected is now open.
- Select the Reopen Register tab and the Reopen Register tab displays.
- Select the Next [>] and/or Previous [<] icons to scroll to the appropriate Business Date and Register.
- Select the Open check box for each register to be opened.
- Select the Reopen Cashier tab and the Reopen Cashier tab displays.
- Select the Next [>] and/or Previous [<] icons to scroll to the appropriate Business Date and Cashier.
- Select the Open check box on each cashier to be opened.
- Select the Save button.
- Process complete.
Note: Remember to make the corrections that requited the cashier's office to be reopened for the given business date. Follow the steps in the Closing a Cashier's Office QRG to complete the process.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Reopen Cashier Office. This link will open in a new tab/window.