9.2 Posting Corporate Payments for Multiple Students
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing a 3rd Party payment for multiple students in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Posting Corporate Payments for Multiple Students
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Cashiering > Post Corporate Payments
- The Corporate Payments search page displays.
- Enter or select a Business Unit.
- Enter or select a Cashier’s Office.
- Enter or search for the Third Party in the External Org ID field.
- Select Add.
- On the Corporate Payments page, enter the following information:
- Ref Nbr is an optional field to enter details about the check.
- Enter the payment type into the Target field (e.g. CHECK).
- Enter the Term to allocate the payment to charges for a specific term (optional).
- Enter the payment Amount.
- Enter the Tender to indicate payment method (e.g. CHECK). ctcLink prompts for further optional information in the Check Information page - see below.
- The Amount populates from the prior entry.
- Select the Select Students to Pay link.
- The Select Students to Pay page displays.
- Enter or search for the ID of the student to pay.
- Enter the Term if required or check the All Terms box.
- Select the Item Information link to add details about the payment for this student.
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to select another student.
- Select OK.
- The Corporate Payments page displays.
- Select the Create Receipt button. The Create Receipt button becomes the Print Receipt button.
- Select the Print Receipt button to print a receipt to print a paper receipt if required. Select New Transaction to enter a new third party payment.
- Here's a sample of the receipt:
- Process complete.