Third Party Contract Invoice Query
Purpose: This query produces an invoice that includes both student cost and registration data.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Process the below query after successfully running the Print Invoice step of the QRG 9.2 Invoice a Third Party Contract. Use the TPC_REF template when invoicing because the student's social security number is available (called National ID or NID) within this query's parameters.
User's of this query should have highly sensitive data security with one of the following roles:
Query Processing Steps
Navigation: Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Query Report Scheduler
- Add a New Value: Run Control ID
- Data Source Type: Connected Query
- Report Name: BCS_3PST_IVC
- Unit: College Code
- Prompt for Invoice Start: ex. WA010TPC000000000000XX
- and Invoice End Range: ex WA010TPC000000000000XX
- or Contract #: ex. WA010_2205_VA_TF or U.S. Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Include NID?: Select check box to include each student’s Social Security Number.
- Template As Of Date: Date you start using the query, then any query template change thereafter
- Select the Run button.
- Process Scheduler: BI Publisher Query Report is checked
- Select Okay.
- Process Monitor: Run Status = Success & Distribution Status = Posted
- Select Report Manager.
- Select PDF.