9.2 Running Start High School Data Roll
Purpose: A quarterly roll over process for student high school data information. This information includes High School District, High School, and Grade Level. The roll should occur prior to the open enrollment for the next term. Student Billing Unit/Enrollment data does not copy over.
Similar to the Legacy process - each term upon receiving the EVF, you will enter the approved Units.
Audience: Running Start Staff
Copy Student HS Data
Navigation: Navigator > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > CTC Custom > Copy Student HS Data
The Copy Student HS Data run control ID search page displays (below.)
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
The Copy Student High School Data page displays (below.)
- Enter the Institution (school ID.)
- Enter the Career or select a Career from the looking glass.
- Enter the From Term or select a From Term from the looking glass.
- Enter the To Term or select a To Term from the looking glass.
- Select the Run button.
The Process Scheduler Request page displays (below.)
- Confirm the box is selected next to Copy Student HS Data.
- Select the OK button.
The Process Monitor page displays (below.)
- Select the Process Monitor button and confirm that the Run Status indicates Success and the Distribution Status is Posted.
- Process complete.